- Applications for membership shall be made on procurement of Membership Entrance Form to be submitted to the Secretariat and which shall be processed therein.
- All applications for membership shall be confirmed by the President and the General Secretary or person(s) delegated with such responsibilities by the President.
- A member of the Society shall not seek membership of any other society whose primary objectives are the same with that of the Society.
- Membership application fee shall be determined from time to time by the Management Committee.
- Members seeking for a re-admission shall stay for an upward of twelve (12) calendar months from the date of withdrawal except as decided by the Management Committee.
Declaration of obligation:
Every member on joining the society, shall render to the management a true and complete statement of his or her indebtedness outside the society.